Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to "The Archives Report"

This is a new blog by renown author Nicholas Allan Hogan (the First. Yes. Hulk Hogan's son was the second. No, neither is pictured above)

It is a movie review blog, but at the same time a unique one. What, you ask, is so unique about it?

I, (the aforementioned "renown author") have a movie collection that reaches upwards of about 400 films. These are mostly DVD hard copies and a few digital copies. I keep my hard copies in two big binders that my first college roommate affectionately referred to as "The Archives". (Hence the blog name, "The Archives Report"). These are not all classic movies that everyone knows and has heard of. In fact, this collection ranges from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to Star Wars, to Lethal Weapon.

Yes. It's true, I will be reporting on new movies too, but only as I see them. I will not be going out of my way. I will be reporting on mostly movies from my archives that I haven't seen (which is a lot, for movies I own) and TV shows (by season, not by episode).

Anyway, please show your interest by following this blog. I plan to get started right away...since I'm a month out of college and still jobless. :)

Thanks!

NAH

No comments:

Post a Comment